My map is a walking tour of historic sites in Dunfermline. It is actually based on an assignment I have set for my photography students. There is a podcast that can be downloaded and used as an audio tour of this area, and I’ve set an assignment for my students to make a slideshow to accompany the audio. If we have time I will introduce the students to Google Maps and get them to make their own maps with their own photographs.
- Computing Skills Crisis May 18, 2016
- Ooh Virgin Trains, your 15 minutes of free WiFi is so generous! #tightwads 10 hours ago
- Crossing the border on the way to #bett2018 with @AdobeEdu and @EdgeGainLtd https://t.co/QesFaGYU05 11 hours ago
- Adobe will be at BETT in London next week. And they've got a great program! Take a look at the Dusk and Dawn sessio… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I’ll be at #Bett2018 later this week with @AdobeEdu. I’ll be demonstrating App Prototyping, Comic Creation and Video Production. 1 day ago
- RT @alicekeeler: Join me at #BETT2018 for #coffeeEDU a one hour unconference meetup. Jan 24 2pm Fox@Excel Snacks sponsored by @adobeEDU h… 1 day ago