My map is a walking tour of historic sites in Dunfermline. It is actually based on an assignment I have set for my photography students. There is a podcast that can be downloaded and used as an audio tour of this area, and I’ve set an assignment for my students to make a slideshow to accompany the audio. If we have time I will introduce the students to Google Maps and get them to make their own maps with their own photographs.
- Computing Skills Crisis May 18, 2016
- RT @TheBruce700: As #OutlawKing begins filming in Dunfermline, the stars are being a little elusive. @LoveDunfermline @ONatDCLG @lilshopofh… 5 days ago
- Apparently there will be another raffle of opportunities to walk over the @FRC_Queensferry. Let's face it, it'd be faster than driving. 1 week ago
- If you could walk over the #QueensferryCrossing at rush hour, it'd be quicker than driving. 1 week ago
- You could buy a new #iPhone or have one of these for a whole pound more... https://t.co/BNWnp09BYu 1 week ago
- Will #iPhoneX and Apple's ARkit finally open up augmented reality? bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… #teachgames 1 week ago