My map is a walking tour of historic sites in Dunfermline. It is actually based on an assignment I have set for my photography students. There is a podcast that can be downloaded and used as an audio tour of this area, and I’ve set an assignment for my students to make a slideshow to accompany the audio. If we have time I will introduce the students to Google Maps and get them to make their own maps with their own photographs.
- Computing Skills Crisis May 18, 2016
- Controversy over #lootcrates in #StarWarsBattlefrontII. A great discussion point for Computer Games classes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Someone please tell me how to stop an iPad mirroring pictures from the front camera #Apple #dumbass 2 days ago
- I enjoyed the Adobe Educational Futures Forum at the weekend. Educators sharing and solving problems. twitter.com/greghodgson/st… 4 days ago
- Presenting our findings at the Adobe Education Futures Forum #CreateEdu https://t.co/OQAAbrFcfN 6 days ago
- What a welcome at Adobe’s new offices in Shoreditch, London. All my work on the wall! #createEdu https://t.co/bgSNZhpNbY 6 days ago